Hmm, sunrise in just a couple of hours time and I am creating my first online blog. Duh ! Anyway, kinda in a nice and exciting mood as Viv and the kids will be 'visiting' Penang (for the first time :-) ), arriving later this morning. Actually, this is my first weekend spent in Penang, as I've been traveling back to Ipoh since the 'transition'. I'm sure the Viv and the kids will be excited to come back and visit their friends and Queensbay ! It's been couple of months since they cross the (Penang) bridge.
Aargh, my arm and shoulders have been getting some real pounding the last 24 hours, started with playing tennis with BK and ST (on Nintendo Wii that is) and followed by golf at Kulim the following morning. Have a lot of fun playing the Wii though . . . . didn't realize you can exercise and sweat profusely playing video games.
My golf game sucks though, breaking the dreadful 100 (on the dot) barrier. Sigh. Wonder why I still play the game. Hmm, probably because of the one or two birdie chances that I converted ? That was sweet though, the first, a pure 160 yd stinger across the dreadful lake into 3 feet, and miss ! Ha-ha, at least I gain some retribution by sinking a 1 footer with a choked down hybrid hit for a 4 at the Par-5 eighth hole. Well, this oldman still manage to post the best score though :-).
And, I did not wasted my time watching Liverpool hitting 3 past Keano's Sunderland a few hours ago. This has been a luxury recently. Bummer. I think both the supporters and players are at a loss who they should boot out - the American owners or Rafa. Oh well, guess we'll know by summer and probably, might be even before the season ends, assuming Liverpool get booted out of both the FA and Champions League Cup . . . Sigh ! Sigh !
Aargh, my arm and shoulders have been getting some real pounding the last 24 hours, started with playing tennis with BK and ST (on Nintendo Wii that is) and followed by golf at Kulim the following morning. Have a lot of fun playing the Wii though . . . . didn't realize you can exercise and sweat profusely playing video games.
My golf game sucks though, breaking the dreadful 100 (on the dot) barrier. Sigh. Wonder why I still play the game. Hmm, probably because of the one or two birdie chances that I converted ? That was sweet though, the first, a pure 160 yd stinger across the dreadful lake into 3 feet, and miss ! Ha-ha, at least I gain some retribution by sinking a 1 footer with a choked down hybrid hit for a 4 at the Par-5 eighth hole. Well, this oldman still manage to post the best score though :-).
And, I did not wasted my time watching Liverpool hitting 3 past Keano's Sunderland a few hours ago. This has been a luxury recently. Bummer. I think both the supporters and players are at a loss who they should boot out - the American owners or Rafa. Oh well, guess we'll know by summer and probably, might be even before the season ends, assuming Liverpool get booted out of both the FA and Champions League Cup . . . Sigh ! Sigh !


No comments:
Post a Comment