It's my first weekend, ALONE without my family, in Penang, this year ! Don't think I'll ever get use to it, but it's a reality that I need to face. Bummer. Well, at least, TF has moved in earlier this week into his 'blissfully cool and spacious' room :-) Glad he likes it. Ha-ha, he actually slept for the first time, on a queen bed and kinda complain it's too big (for now !). Anyway, I felt a lot better with a good friend around, chatting, and watching Tiger or Liverpool in the dead of the night.
Hmm, speaking of Tiger, another live Match Play at 3:00 am. Guess I better hit the sack and get some shut-eye soon, else, I won't be able to sleep much in the morning - gotta wait for the plumber (cum electrician) to drop by and fix some leaky pipes and tap. Duh, he better come earlier, so at least I get to take a nap in the afternoon. Oh No ! Gotta mop floor, hmm, well, guess no harm to postpone to Sunday, since no golf session this weekend either, coz my 'kakis' either 'not free' or not in town. I'll take it as a blessing for me to absorb a little more rest, and watch more soccer and midnight golf (Go Tig !).
zzzz..... zzzzz .... Oh, oops, sorry - partially dozed off just now :-)
Better sign off now. Later !
Hmm, speaking of Tiger, another live Match Play at 3:00 am. Guess I better hit the sack and get some shut-eye soon, else, I won't be able to sleep much in the morning - gotta wait for the plumber (cum electrician) to drop by and fix some leaky pipes and tap. Duh, he better come earlier, so at least I get to take a nap in the afternoon. Oh No ! Gotta mop floor, hmm, well, guess no harm to postpone to Sunday, since no golf session this weekend either, coz my 'kakis' either 'not free' or not in town. I'll take it as a blessing for me to absorb a little more rest, and watch more soccer and midnight golf (Go Tig !).
zzzz..... zzzzz .... Oh, oops, sorry - partially dozed off just now :-)
Better sign off now. Later !


No comments:
Post a Comment