Seems like the CNY animated greeting card I posted yesterday got some pretty good feedbacks ! Hahaha. So, here's another one, albeit a more poetically elegant version :
Going to get some doughnuts in Q-Bay for the kids, as promised. Let's hope the traffic will not be too heavy, esp. on the bridge, on my way home later this afternoon. Don't want to be late for the reunion dinner !
Thanks to CC, I had to rummage thru my heap of winter clothings to find some clothes for him. Don't want my lunchmate to get blizzard out by the occasional snow storm in Tokyo :-). Just that I did not realize the amount of dust that has gathered on my Samsonite after all these months (or years? ). Well, it's good that CC managed to buy his shoes in Gurney, coz I couldn't locate my snow boots. Anyway, found a few very useful piece of winter apparels and gloves for him though. Have fun, CC ! Don't forget to clean dry for me later !!
Managed to catch a bit of Tiger Woods yesterday night but was already floating off to dreamland in between the last few holes.
Yeah ! My pal in Ipoh managed to get a free flight (and buggies too !) for us (incl. Viv and ST) in Meru. Psychedelic-ly awesome, baby !
Anyway, will provide some additional update later if got the time, in Ipoh . . . Ciao !
Thanks to CC, I had to rummage thru my heap of winter clothings to find some clothes for him. Don't want my lunchmate to get blizzard out by the occasional snow storm in Tokyo :-). Just that I did not realize the amount of dust that has gathered on my Samsonite after all these months (or years? ). Well, it's good that CC managed to buy his shoes in Gurney, coz I couldn't locate my snow boots. Anyway, found a few very useful piece of winter apparels and gloves for him though. Have fun, CC ! Don't forget to clean dry for me later !!
Managed to catch a bit of Tiger Woods yesterday night but was already floating off to dreamland in between the last few holes.
Yeah ! My pal in Ipoh managed to get a free flight (and buggies too !) for us (incl. Viv and ST) in Meru. Psychedelic-ly awesome, baby !
Anyway, will provide some additional update later if got the time, in Ipoh . . . Ciao !


No comments:
Post a Comment