Well, not me ! But, don't mind screening thru the tons of emails circulating into my inbox the past couple of weeks. Caught a few really funny ones, via YouTube. Guess the craze now, is to capture all those 'ceramahs' via the handphones and then published straight into YouTube. I realized, being a politician, you need to have some talent being a stand-up comedian too. Ha-ha-ha. I guess, one needs to intersperse facts with jokes/sarcastic remarks, or probably the other way round ? Anyway, never really believe there is any honest-to-god politician out there, anymore, fighting for a righteous course. Ya, right. There's always an agenda behind, but it's ok, you know, as long as he or she still have the courtesy to serve the folks who support them, providing half of what has been promised, is a good start, really ! Guess one type of person you can never trust is a ..... politician, ha-ha-ha. However, we can't live without them either, so, People, think hard and pick the best of the worse. Peace, man !
Kinda got some interesting feedback this morning. Apparently, today I 'look' a lot more jovial, compared to the last couple of days ..... strange, coz I don't really feel that way. Well, Monday sucks, anyway. Hey, people, I am not pik-cik (pissed) ok !! Do I appear much more jolly today, or is it because I bought breakfast for some of you :-) ? Guess you few lucky ones gotta thank the Champions' League (soccer for some of you sports illiterate) for carrying the live telecasts in the wee hours of the day. Pray that Liverpool will still be around for the next couple of months (it's the dreaded knock-out rounds now), and provided they win on the particular day, you will have a chance of getting another round of fried noodles at 8 am ! Long live The Reds !
Kinda got some interesting feedback this morning. Apparently, today I 'look' a lot more jovial, compared to the last couple of days ..... strange, coz I don't really feel that way. Well, Monday sucks, anyway. Hey, people, I am not pik-cik (pissed) ok !! Do I appear much more jolly today, or is it because I bought breakfast for some of you :-) ? Guess you few lucky ones gotta thank the Champions' League (soccer for some of you sports illiterate) for carrying the live telecasts in the wee hours of the day. Pray that Liverpool will still be around for the next couple of months (it's the dreaded knock-out rounds now), and provided they win on the particular day, you will have a chance of getting another round of fried noodles at 8 am ! Long live The Reds !


3 comments:
Ho-siang, how come you never buy any breakfast when I am still around? Duh!
HS: We got breakfast again today...
Well, like I 'promised', woke up at 3.45 am (w/o alarm clock) to watch Liverpool thumped the 'great' Inter Milan at the 'great' San Siro. Wahahaha !
Post a Comment